Our friendly job advisers can help you find and start a role that’s right for you.
''It has made me more confident and I've found a new me apart from being a mum 24/7.''
''I was really excited. I didn't expect Work Routes to be as helpful as it has.''
''Work Routes has enabled me to have more financial freedom now that I have a sustainable job.''
''I'm looking forward to starting my job and getting back into regular work.''
“Reed in Partnership have boosted my confidence. My adviser’s guidance has helped me recognise my long term goals.”
“The right job can make a real difference to your life. I would say to anyone to – go for it”
Reed in Partnership – 01782 406 079
3. Stafford – Standguide
0161 881 4826
4. East Staffordshire – Standguide
0161 302 4923
5. Cannock Chase – APM
6. Newcastle-Under-Lyme – PM Training
7. The Housing Consortium: Lichfield
8. The Housing Consortium: Tamworth
9. The Housing Consortium: South Staffordshire
10. The Housing Consortium: Stoke-on-Trent
11. The Housing Consortium: Stafford
12. The Housing Consortium: Burton-on-Trent
13.The Housing Consortium: Uttoxeter
14. The Housing Consortium: Staffs Moorlands
Contact The Housing Consortium:
Work Routes helps unemployed people find and sustain employment. Our free service enables jobseekers to improve their skills and employability and create a personal plan to find the right job for them.
Regular 1-2-1 personal guidance is available from a friendly Adviser, as well as group training, financial support and exclusive local job vacancies.